Camloc Tension Latches 65L Series
Shipped unassembled with each pawl latch.
|Material||Part No.||Weight Per Piece (lbs.)|
|Steel (Cadmium Plated, Gold Chromate)||65L4-1AA||.003|
Panel Preparation and Installation Data
Clockwise (Right Hand) Locking
Clockwise (Left Hand) Locking
- Locate and form clearance hole .760/.750 Diameter Reference.
- For clockwise (right hand) locking: locate torque lug cut out in panel 135° counterclockwise from desired pawl position when locked. Form torque lug cut out .130/.127 Diameter Reference.
- For counterclockwise (left hand) locking: locate torque lug cut out in panel 45° counterclockwise from desired pawl position when locked. Form torque lug cut out .130/.127 Diameter Reference.
- Position pawl in extreme open position and insert pawl end into mounting hole.
- Push entire latch through hole, taking care to position torque lug in cut out.
- Slip centering washer over flats on threaded housing. Be sure that nibs on washer penetrate mounting hole to accomplish centering.
- Tighten hex nut.
- Rotate actuator knob 1/4-turn to lock. Keep rotating actuator to increase clamping force.
- To unlock, rotate actuator 1/4-turn in opposite direction.