Camloc Latches 122L / 123L Series
Panel Preparation and Installation Data
122L Series – Panel Cutout
123L Series – Panel Cutout
- Locate and form clearance hole:
123L Series = .566/.558 diameter reference
122L Series = .408/.402 diameter reference
- Form cup anti-rotation grooves per diagram above.
- Position pawl at extreme open position and insert pawl end into front side of mounting hole.
- Push entire latch through hole, taking care to position torque lugs in proper anti-rotation grooves.
- For Snap-in versions: Push with thumb until snap-ring passes completely through panel and expands to its open position.
- For Panel Nut versions: Slip hex panel nut over pawl and thread onto latch housing.
- Tighten hex nut.
- Rotate head 1/4-turn clockwise to lock. Keep rotating head to increase clamping force.
- To unlock, rotate head counterclockwise.