Camloc Latches 69L Series
- Adjustable threaded drawhook.
- Low Profile.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Available with base permanently assembled by factory or loose for assembly at user’s convenience.
- Under-center toggle geometry insures positive lock-up even with latch and strike mounted on different planes.
Strength: 300 pounds ultimate; 200 pounds working.
Steel base, mechanical attachment illustrated.
See Table below for ordering information.
|Latch Description||Material||Latch Part No.
|Weight Per Piece (lbs.)||A REF.|
|With Steel Base/Mechanical Attachment||Steel (Cadmium Plated) Except Weld-on base supplied unfinished (Oil Coated)||69L33-1-1AA||—||0.06||2.36|
|With Steel Base/Weld-on||69L38-1-1AA||69L37-1-1AA||0.07||2.43|
|With Aluminum Base/Mechanical Attachment||Steel (Cadmium Plated); Base: Aluminum (Unfinished)||69L38-1-3BA||69L37-1-3BA||0.06||2.10|
|With Aluminum Base/Weld-on||69L38-1-2BA||69L37-1-2BA||2.36|
|With Aluminum Base/Mechanical Attachment||Steel (Zinc Plated); Base: Aluminum (Unfinished)||69L38-1-3BC||—||2.10|
- Unassembled latches allow the base to be installed first with the balance of the latch (supplied fully assembled) to be joined at some future time. Unassembled latches are supplied with a cotter pin pivot in lieu of the permanent solid pivot supplied on factory assembled parts.