Tridair Keenserts Inserts and Studs
Features and Benefits of Tridair KEENSERTS® Inserts
- Designed and manufactured by a well-known and respected manufacturer of thread
repair parts. Supplier to OEMs, industrial maintenance, military, and all phases
of the aftermarket.
- No need to doubt its performance . . . regardless of application.
- Solid bushing with locking kees.
- Positive mechanical lock against rotation.
- May be used in virtually any material . . . aluminum, magnesium, cast iron, cold rolled
steel and plastic.
- No restrictions on parent material.
- High strength and reliability.
- Provides maximum pullout strength- -breaks grade 8 bolt.
- No special skill required to use KEENSERTS Inserts.
- Installation procedures can be learned in minutes.
- Hole preparation with standard drill and tap.
- No special, costly, single-purpose drills or taps required.
- Inserted with fingers.
- No special prewinder tools required.
- Impossible to cross-thread during installation.
- Perfect installation every time.
- Can be removed very simply when necessary.
- Permanently installed unless removal is required.
- Prepared hole not affected when insert is removed.
- New insert can be installed in same hole.
- No tang to break off after installation.
- No need to worry about metal piece falling into prepared hole.
- Available in inch and metric sizes.
- One line for all types of threads.
- Available in Thinwall (10-24 through 1/2-20 I.D.) and Heavy Duty (8-32 through 1 3/4-12 I.D.).
- Special sizes quoted on request.
- Also available in stainless.
- One line for all applications.
- Available for spark plug applications.
- Designed for both tapered and straight seats.
Once you try Tridair KEENSERTS Inserts, you’ll never go back to any other insert!