Camloc Tension Latches
Many latches are provided with threaded drawhooks. Adjustment of drawhooks’ relative position to the strike is made by rotating the drawhook.
Self-compensating spring-steel drawhooks provide limited self-adjustment.
Strength: Ultimate and Working.
Ultimate strength is the load in pounds at which the latch’s function is permanently impaired. Working strength is the maximum load in pounds which can be repeatedly applied without impaired function.
Special Purpose Bases:
Many special purposes are available.
- Mechanical or Weld Mounting Base Versions. Base versions available for mechanical (rivet or bolt)mounting or weld (spot or conventional) mounting.
Special Purpose Drawhooks:
Many special drawhook versions are available including, narrow or wide width for space consideration.
- Extended and Special Profile Versions for Gripping Wide Flanges or Spanning Raised Joints.
- Drawhooks with Lift-Spring – Drawhook automatically springs away from strike when disengaged and keeps in upright position while unlocked.
- Reverse Offset Drawhooks.
Secondary Lock Versions:
Secondary lock provides added security against accidental opening due to vibration, shock or other influences. Many secondary lock versions available.
- Some Secondary Lock Styles.