Camloc Latches 30L Series
- Low profile (.274 inches maximum protrusion in locked position)
- High strength to weight ratio
- Versions available with self-lifting drawhook
Strength: 150 pounds ultimate; 80 pounds working.
Self Lifting Drawhook Version
A lift spring is concealed under the drawhook. When the latch is opened, drawhook will automatically lift to an included angle of about 80° relative to the lift lever.
|Description||Part No.||Mounting Type||A REF.||Weight Per Piece (lbs.)|
|Drawhook Version Self-Lifting||30L20-1AA||Weld||1.89||0.18|
- Material: Strike and latch base, aluminum (no finish); other components steel (cadmium plated)
- Strength: 150 pounds ultimate; 80 pounds working Operating Action; Over-center
- Adjustment: Self-compensating spring-steel drawhook
- Take-up: .155 inches minimum
Panel Preparation and Installation Data
- Locate and form 4 holes
- Attach with 3/32 Dia. rivets
- Mounting surface of strike
must be offset .070 ± .010
inch from mounting surface
of latch as shown at left.
(Required to insure over
center lock up function
- Locate latch and strike as required and weld in place
- Mounting instructions (see Note 3, Mechanical Attachment)