Camloc Latches 51L Series
Panel Preparation and Installation Data
Reverse Base Installation
- Locate and form holes for latch and strike.
Important Note: Please refer to the above illustrations showing correct hole size and location. Note which strike is to be installed and if the latch has a reverse base.
- Attach latch and strike with boils or rivets (not supplied).
Locate latch and strike as required and weld in place.
|Part No. Series||Dimensions|
|A Ref.||B Dia. Ref.||C Ref.||D Ref.||51L7 or 51L8
|E Typ.||E Typ.|
- See applicable table and part number for “B” Diameter.
- Weld-on versions supplied without holes.
- 2 holes .144 diameter ref. (2 holes .131 diameter ref. for P/N 51L7-3AG only).