Camloc Tension Latches 64L Series
Panel Preparation, Assembly and Installation Data
- Locate and form .3125 Dia. Min. hole.
- Grip = panel thickness + frame thickness. Grip not to exceed .600 inches.
- To unlock latch, turn screw approximately 250° counter-clockwise; to lock latch, turn clockwise until limit washer butts against the frame.
- Lock up torque and clamping force may vary over the grip range. Turn adjustment nut as desired: clockwise to increase lock-up torque and clamping force; counterclockwise to decrease lock-up torque and clamping force.
Assembly and Installation
- Feed open end of pawl wire through slot in limit washer and rotate counter-clockwise until stopped by loop end.
- Feed screw through decorative washer (optional), panel hole and subassembly of limit washer/pawl wire.
- Fasten nut on screw to complete assembly in panel.