Quality Differentiates Jet-Tek
Your trusted aerospace supplier committed to quality assurance and counterfiet prevention
3rd Party Accrediations
Jet-Tek is accreddited to the most current and stringent quality stadndards of American and International agences. Jet-Tek are active members of governmental and trade groups focused on quality assuance.
Every item received from manufacturers and suppliers follows a regimented quality inspection process ensuring authenticity of parts.
Counterfiet Avoidance Program
The aerospace and defense industries depend on fully functioning parts and equipment. Jet-Tek protects the integrity of the aerospace hardware and defense hardware supply chain by implementing avoidance, detection, mitigation and disposition practices. Counterfiet Avoidance begins with supplier selection and continues with incoming inpsection including photographic evidence, dimensional inspections, through traceablity review conducted in house and concludes with proper bin mangement outgoing quality reivew.
All parts supplied by Jet-Tek are fully traceable & are covered by our approved Certificate of Conformity. Manufacturers Certificates & full Test Reports can also be supplied on request.
Jet-Tek, LLC is NQA ISO9001:2015 and AS9120:2016 Certified.
We stock and supply to all major national, international and OEM standards including:
- Department of Defense Manufacturers
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- General Dynamics
- Northrop Grumman
- OEM Subcontractors
- Airline, overhaul, and repair facilities
- NASCAR and Formula 1 Racing Teams
In addition to performing dimensional and visual inspections and making sure each part meets the latest revisions, Jet-Tek employs a full chemical and physical laboratory to perform functional and destructive tests. We have the capability to break parts down and put them under the microscope to examine their structural integrity and search for any discontinuities. If a defect is discovered, the entire lot is rejected and returned to the manufacturer immediately.
- We employ trained inspectors and supervisors.
- All incoming material is thoroughly examined.
- Inspectors measure and compare actual samples to a database of more than 30,000 drawings and spec sheets, which are continually updated.
- Manufacturers’ certifications and test reports are stored electronically and are available upon request.
- We continually update our Counterfeit Avoid Program
- Member of GIDEP